The hCG Diet Food List is an essential part of the support needed to be successful. If you don't know what to buy and how many calories are in the food you are eating you will most certainly fail.
Everyone asks,"What do I eat on the hCG Diet?"
Well here it is everyone. I have put together a list of hCG Diet Approved foods and how many calories there are in each food.This along with the hCG Diet Recipes should get you along pretty well.
For another helpful tool that I used go to My Fitness Pal.
The website offers a free calorie counter. For foods I wasn't 100% sure of, I plugged it in here. I actually used their application on my phone and was able to plan out whole meals to keep track of my daily caloric intake.
Click here to add the hCG Diet Food List to your favorites so you can easily get back to the list.
Now that you have the hCG Food List saved to your favorites, take a look at the hCG Quick Guide as well as more detailed instructions from the hCG Diet Phase 1, hCG Diet Phase 2, and hCG Diet Phase 3 pages.
If you choose organic meats for your protocol and it is difficult to get where you live, try Blackwing Organic Meats. I buy from there regularly and it truly makes a difference. They will deliver your meat right to your front door.
Click on their logo below to go their website!
The Food List
Note that 100 grams = 3.5 ounces hCG Diet Food List Calorie Items* (500 calories per day)
Beef, Buffalo, Wild Game(Organic or free range)
100 gm lean beef = 175-200 calories
100 gm lean veal = 150-175 calories
100 gm lean buffalo = 110-125 calories
100 gm lean venison = 110-125 calories
Chicken(Organic or Free Range)
- 100 gm chicken breast 140-150 calories
*Note:Chicken Breast should be removed from the bird. No other parts of chicken should be used in phase 1.
- 100 gm whitefish cod, halibut, etc.)= 70-80 calories
- 100 gm lobster = 75-125 calories
- 100 gm shrimp = 100 calories
- 100 gm crabmeat = 70-80 calories
- Asparagus, raw, 1 cup = 32 calories
- Beet greens, raw, 1 cup = 8 calories
- Bok Choy, raw, shredded, 1 cup = 10 calories
- Cabbage - green, raw, shredded, 1 cup = 18 calories
- Cabbage - red, raw, shredded, 1 cup = 20 calories
- Celery, raw, diced, 1 cup = 20 calories
- Chicory, greens, raw, chopped, 1 cup = 42 calories
- Collard greens, raw, chopped, 1 cup = 12 calories
- Cucumbers, fresh, raw, sliced, 1 cup = 14 calories
- Fennel, fresh, sliced, 1 cup = 27 calories
- Tomatoes, fresh, red, chopped, 1 cup = 35 calories
- Kale, raw, chopped, 1 cup = 42 calories
- Mustard greens, fresh, raw, chopped, 1 cup = 14 calories
- Napa, raw, shredded, 1 cup = 20 calories
- Onions, raw, chopped, 1 cup = 60 calories
- Red radishes, raw, sliced, 1 cup = 20 calories
- Romaine lettuce, shredded, 1 cup = 30 calories
- Spinach, 1 cup, raw, chopped = 12 calories
- Swiss Chard, 1 cup, raw, chopped = 6 calories
- Blueberries, fresh, 1/2 cup = 41 calories
- Strawberries, fresh, 1/2 cup = 23 calories
- Orange, 1 fresh = 65 calories
- Grapefruit, red, 1/2 = 37 calories
- Apple, 1 medium, raw = 81 calories
- Grissini Breadstick (3 g) = 12 calories
- Melba Toast (3 gram) = 12 calories
- Melba Toast (5 gram) = 20 calories
Spices and Seasonings
You can use just about any spice. Stay away from seasonings that have the dreaded MSG.
Also stay away from seasonings that have fillers such as sugar or starch, etc.
Here are some of the seasonings I regularly used while preparing my meals.
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
The condiments you can use are few. Mainly because the majority have fat or sugar in them. If you can find a good condiment that doesn't have this then great.Condiments I used:
Back to Home from the hCG Diet Food List
- organic dijon mustard
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar(goes great on salad)
- Tabasco Sauce