hCG Diet Plan - Quick Guide
The hCG diet plan was as a way to lose weight permantly. To begin, Dr. A.T.W. Simmons discovered that he could use hCG for weight loss. Here is a summary of how the hCG diet works. I will get to the actual diet in a bit. Before you get started I think it is highly important and necessary to read "Pounds and Inches".
This diet is not a "Diet" in the traditional sense of the word. It is truly a cure. Read it to get a better understanding of how it works and why it works for you. I believe that the more knowledge you have about what you are doing, the more likely you are to complete the hCG diet and make it last a life time.
Phases of the Protocol
1) Loading Phase + hCG (Days 1 and 2): This is a period of heavy, high caloric eating to ensure you have enough fat to carry you through the next few weeks. Start taking the hCG daily.
2) Low Calorie Diet + hCG Phase (Days 3-23): Beginning on the third day, you will adopt a strict caloric level of 500 calories per day for the duration of treatment. Because you are freeing up a significant amount of calories and nutrients from your abnormal fat stores, you should not feel much hunger or experience food cravings.
3) Low Calorie Diet Without hCG Phase (Days 24-26): Stop taking the hCG drops but continue your 500 calorie diet for three days, since the hCG remains in circulation for that time. Increasing calories too soon will cause weight gain.
4) Low Starch Phase (Days 27-48): After the hCG treatment is complete, you must avoid starches and sugars for three weeks to consolidate the treatment and permanently reset the hypothalamus.
5) Maintenance Phase (lifetime): Continue on a healthy lifestyle that includes a whole foods natural diet, strength training three times a week and addressing factors such as emotional eating, hormonal deficiencies, and food allergies that can prevent weight loss.
Simple Version of the hCG Diet Plan
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Saccharin or Stevia may be used. If you need to eat something for breakfast, take some of the food from lunch and dinner.
1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet]greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
3. Five rice crackers or 1 melba toast or 1 grissini breadstick.
4. An apple or a handful of strawberries or 1/2 grapefruit.
The same 4 choices as lunch.
IMPORTANT: You MUST drink a lot of water while following this diet to be successful. You should normally drink half your weight in ounces of water a day. You MUST drink more on the HCG Diet.
hCG Diet Plan Detailed Info
hCG Diet Plan Foodlist
hCG Diet phase 1
hCG Diet phase 2
hCG Diet phase 3
To Home from hCG Diet Plan